Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Starbucks is not for me

I tried to apply online on Starbucks thinking that I might get the job. Last night, someone texted me that she is inviting me for an initial interview at 2:30pm and the message was sent to me 12:37 AM! What the hell?! I replied if I could reschedule my interview but I changed my mind when I woke up in the morning and decided to grab the chance.




My friend, Nicole was with me. I told her if she can come with me 'cause the interview will be at Buendia at that is so far from Cavite and I don't want going there alone. We planned to meet at McDominic and when I got there, I went to a computer shop to print my resume and unexpectedly, I bumped in to Josh, my classmate who's also printing his resume and I found out that he will be going to have the interview at Starbucks, too! Wow! (but I don't want him I mean her. I hate that bitch). So, we decided to come together and we went to Mcdo to meet Nicole and we're off to Buendia.

We came at 3pm and we're totally late so we have to wait for the next interview. We sat and chit chatted for almost 2 hours ughhhh! After waiting, the we are called and the interview started. It was a group interview. We introduced ourselves and the interviewer asked some questions blah blah blah. After that, we waited for the results if we passed or not. Unfortunately, I didn't passed the interview :(( I think they chose the ones who had lots of work experience and the other one is a fresh grad so I think they gave her a chance and the only boy got it also and I don't even know why. (dinaan sa pacute lol)

I waited for hours and this is what I get haaaaay :( I was so f*cking hungry so I ate at 7 11 with my co-interviewee who didn't passed also. Also, I'm going home alone! It's my first time to ride an MRT alone holy cow! Glad I went home safe.

Maybe it's not yet the right time for me and I just have to wait for my time. Well, atleast I tried even though it was a shitty day for me. Something better is waiting for me and Starbucks is not the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment