Sunday, October 20, 2013

SemBORING

Sembreak! This is what I've been waiting for and I thought I'll be enjoying it but actually the reality is I'll be staying at home all day watching movies, surfing the net and playing with my new dog, Mcdo.  Yeah, I have a new Japanese Spitz dog and I got it from my friend. Somehow, he lessens my boredom here at home and I'm happy with that. Mcdo is so clingy that he always follows me and he doesn't even get close to anyone in the house. It's like I have a new baby who's always looking for her mom when she's not around. Jeez.

Look at him, he's soooo cuteeee!!! 




Chillin' with my new baby at Mcdo :)
My friend and I met at Mcdo to give me the dog and that is why he is called Mcdo.

Right now, I'm left alone and this is soooooooo boooriiiiiinggggg. Another unproductive day and it sucks. Really sucks. I want to go to the gym, hang out with friends and go to the mall but I have no money. Even my allowance is on sembreak. Fudge! Can someone come over here and join me watch movies? Foodtrip? or whatsoever! I JUST WANT TO GO OUT! 

EXPECTATION: Out of town, hang out with friends, food trip, movie trip with family/friends, gym

but...

REALITY: Left alone at home, surfing the net all day, watching movies alone. everyday unproductive day.

Woo. Kill me now! Someone take me out pleeeeaseeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment