Thursday, October 24, 2013

BORACAY 2012

Part of my dream is to have a vacation on a paradise and this dream actually cam true last year. It was sembreak and each day of it was not wasted (unlike this year's sembreak) because my friends an I went to one of the best beaches in the country, Boracay! Yay!! It was my first time going there and the exciting part is that I'm with my friends!!! I remember that time was a rainy season but even the weather didn't stop us from our adventure. Thanks to Angelyn's parents who organized and inviting us to this trip :)


Before going to Boracay, we have to stay overnight at Aklan. Since it is Angelyn's hometown, they had a house there where we are very welcomed. First night was great. We had a drinking session together with some of the friends of Gelli's brother and Sir Rico, one of our coolest teacher in high school who came with us also. There were also 'chikahan' moments with the girls in the room. In our group, only one boy was with us, Lester. Yeah, he's one of the girls haha! 

The next day, we woke up early I think because of excitement even some were drunk the last night. Everyone was busy packing and preparing their things for Boracay. I thought the trip going there will be short but it took as atleast 2 hours to get there. We rent a jeep and surprisingly, almost 20 of us fit in one jeep!! And rode a boat and tricycle to get to the beach. We stayed at an apartelle and hurriedly went to our room and unpack things and went straight to the beach. 

Here are some photos of our Boracay trip:










It would be very 'baduy' if we wear shirt and shorts on this kind of beach, isn't it? Confidence is just the key haha! (pakapalan ng mukha)




Along the beach, there are plenty of souvenir shops and restaurants in every side and during the night, people are very alive. Different events and activities are held . Disco lights, loud music and party people everywhere. We didn't miss a chance to get wild so, we went to a club and dance ourselves on the dance floor and get drunk!  

D'mall








We also tried wall climbing! And yes, I reached the top!! 







The BEST part is the Helmet Dive and the Island hopping where we went snorkeling.








Last sembreak was actually one of the best times of my life. I had a great time with my friends enjoying ourselves at a wonderful paradise and temporarily went away from reality. This time last year is very memorable and I hope one day, we can do this again. There's nothing that really can't replace being with your friends. Every time with them is always a good time! 

This is us heading back to Manila!

Today's sembreak is very unproductive. Sleep, internet, eat and the cycle goes on. This is very much different from last year's break. 

How about you guys, how's your sembreak going? I hope you're having fun, too!






No comments:

Post a Comment