Wednesday, October 30, 2013

To bangs or not?

Hey guys! Lately, I've been thinking to have a new hairstyle because I'm seriously pissed off with my hair. Every year, I've been going to the parlor to get my hair rebonded and this year I have not done it yet so I get my hair pony tailed all the time and I hate it.

Hopefully, before the new semester starts, I'll have a new look and this time and I'm thinking of getting bangs aside from  rebonding my hair. I tried to test it with a bang wig (?) and this is what it looks like. Hmm what'ya think? I need opinions!




Having full bangs is a risk. Once I have it, there is no turning back, I know. So, it's hard to make a decision. I just want to try it, I just have to make sure that i'll not regret it. Haha! If not full, maybe one side. Hmm. Hmmm.......



6 comments:

  1. I say if a bang makes you happy then go for it girl! ;)

    I'm running a giveaway on my blog, if you'd like, check it out here: Stop Motion words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm still thinking about it hehe. Thanks! I'll check your blog :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bangs, why not try a style like Taylor Swift? And to answer your question I impersonated Sandy from Grease this Halloween!xo

    www.faraway-skies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have front bangs for a while! I think it's really cute, definitely give it a try (it suits you really well ) :)

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay thanks for that! I hope I won't be embarrassed by my decision hehe :)

    ReplyDelete