Saturday, October 12, 2013

Death by FINALS

This is the last week of school and the most stressful part of every semester. Ugh FINALS! It was supposed to be our last day today and unfortunately, classes are suspended because of the non stop rain. It's new that I wish there's school today 'cause I only have one exam left and because of the suspension, I might take it next week *sigh*

Right now, I'm no yet feeling the sembreak. I still have to work on my 3 page magazine for our Writing for Print and it serves as our final exam. *sigh again* I don't even know where to do my magazine f*ck. As much as I love my topic which is dogs, still, I have no idea where to start.  Monday is the and I haven't started on it and we'll be watching a stage play tomorrow. KILL ME NOW.

Today, I've spent my day on bed with my laptop and locked myself in the room. I just realized that i'm doing great at procrastinating.

I just want to end this semester right away!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment