Friday, October 25, 2013

Love for Dogs

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11140455/?claim=9jcr6hzv57u">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Almost all of my friends know that I’m a dog lover.Yes, I really love dogs and seeing them makes me feel happy. They are the best stress reliever to many people that is why having no dog at home feels so lonely and depressing sometimes if you're alone. My addiction to them gave me the inspiration to be a veterinarian someday when I was a kid. It also gave me an idea to put up a "doggie" business and mom approved on it. (hope this will push through)

I love watching dog tales and reading books about dogs. I remember the time when I watched the movie Hachico. At the end of the movie, tears can't stop from falling and even before I sleep, I can’t stop thinking about Hachi and it took me days before I recover. It is more depressing to see a dog die in a movie rather than a human. Agree?

 I had 12 dogs in the past but sad to say they died already. Now, I have a new dog, a Japanese Spitz. Sometimes, as much as I love to have dogs at home, thinking that someday they will die and leave, it makes me think not to have one because I don't like the feeling of losing a dog after you get so attached with it. It sucks and seriously depressing. But, at the end, I just can't resist my temptation. 


Here are some random dog pictures:









It's not just me who has this obsession on dogs but the whole family! Yay! I guess it runs from the blood lol  Our relatives in Sucat have 12 dogs with different breeds. They have 5 Chihuahuas, Poodle, Shih Tzu, Pomeranian, 2 Beagles, Labrador and the biggest one, a German Shepherd.

Credits to my cousin, Isabel Rodriguez for some of the photos







Meet my new dog, Mcdo


 Everyday when I see a stray dog, my heart aches and if only I could adopt them and bring them home, i’ll do it but I can’t. No words can express how in love I am with these dogs.It is true that dogs are considered as man’s best friend. They are very loyal to their owner and they accept us without any complains unlike the humans who love to criticize others.When I have no one else to talk to, my dogs are always there and they make me feel that I am not alone and that gives joy in my heart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment