Monday, October 28, 2013

Boracay of the North

 I'm going to share my fun experience at Bolinao, Pangasinan together with my classmates and Intro. to Film Professor, Sir Oblena. This was I guess 2 months ago where we had to shoot for our film in our Intro. to film. As Junior Communication students, this was our first ever out-of-school trip. Goodness gracious thanks to our very cool professor who organized this tour.

It was my first time to experience the wonderful place of Bolinao. We stayed at a house that's why we feel like we're really at home and the ambiance was very pleasant since there's a beach at the back of the house. Time to unwind!!! But that is not the beach where we had fun because we still had to take a 30 min. ride to make it to the very beautiful beach. Fine white sand, blue water. Woo paradise! 





The tallest lighthouse in the country can be found in this place. Awesome!



When we arrived at Pangasinan, the first to see is this old church and souvenir store.





First time to see a Sea Urchin being grilled.




This is where we stayed for 3 days. Feel at home!





Meet my blockmates, ABCOMM 3A!



This tour would not happen without our cool professor, Sir Oblena! Lucky I had a picture with him!


All in all, the whole trip to Bolinao was a great experience for me. I enjoyed everything that happened and really had fun bonding with my blockmates. We had a chance to unwind and leave our stressful problems at school for a while. Who would've thought having a mini vacation at the middle of the semester is possible? :))



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, the beach looks stunning!xo

    www.faraway-skies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is very stunning! Hoping to come back there again :))

      Delete