Friday, September 27, 2013

Hell Week!

Last two weeks of the semester and this is the hatest part in every semester. F**cking requirements, final papers, presentations, activities and the worst part, clearance. I'm still 50-50 at the registrar's office grrrrr! 2 weeks feels like a month. Oh and I forgot the expenses that we'll be needing to acquire those stuffs and I think clearance is not the worst part, money is.

School is never ending. Going home after class is my favorite part of the day but school stuffs is still awaiting at home and it's killing me. What the hell?! Non-stop reflection and research papers. Oh God FML! I don't even know why our prof loves to have a documentary film to watch in the class then reflection paper after. I mean, he does that all the time and it kinda sucks? Haha joke.

So as of now, everyone's busy for Monday's photo exhibit and for our Greece production in World Literature. Oh, stress! I just hope that everything will be a success. All our efforts may be worth it in the end.

FAST FORWARD TO SEMBREAK PLEASE!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment