Monday, September 23, 2013

Perks of Sleeping All Day

It's almost 2am and I feel like it's just 8pm on the clock. I've been stuck at home all day and mom's using the laptop the whole afternoon so I'm just at my room lying on bed, thinking of whatever random thoughts that pop into my mind that made me sleep all day.

This day is so fucked up. Not just this day, I mean everyday when i'm in this house living with a dumb ass person trying to ruin my life (I think it's ruined already). Argh! I don't know how I've been with that freak since I was a kid. I was (or still) never happy in my own home. I feel like I'm going back to jail whenever I'm going home. I'm trapped and I want to get out in this kind of life.

I just can't wait for the future to come where I'll have a job and earn money and buy my own house and do whatever I want without no one interrupting my decisions and who I want to be with.

I am coming to the point where I feel devastated because of what is happening. I want to have a happy and simple life and that means living with just my mom and not with that bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment