Sunday, September 22, 2013

WEEKEND!

Yes, I'm back to blogging! I guess my Awkward series marathon made me go back to blogging. I also felt that I have no one to talk to and confess my feelings with that is why I decided to write again since me and my laptop plus the internet are best friends.

I spent my weekend with my friends from high school and nothing can't stop us from having fun even the non stop rain and strong wind blowing us. We had a party at a friend's debut and everyone was there! I was also going to sing but I didn't. My nervousness ate me ughh! After the party, I slept at my Johanna's house with Dayan and as much as I wanted to lie down and sleep, went we went home, alcohol stopped us from our craving for rest. (as usual)

I woke up at 12:30 pm and I missed Sunday morning (ugh i missed those kind of long sleep). We spent the day watching Awkward series and for the first time in 6 months, I attended mass! Funny 'cause we went to the church where the wake of ex's mother happened and boom! Memories went back. Forget it.

 The rain gets harder and harder and I think this is one of the reasons why I feel like sleeping today. I'm gonna have a good sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment