Monday, December 10, 2012

Dayan's 18th

The most awaited night of the week had come! After the hustle and bustle of the week, now it's the time to enjoy, relax and eat and eat and eat and Dayan's debut party gave me that happiness :)

Dayan, my highschool friend turns 18 and since she's a very close friend of mine, I can't miss her most important happening in her life. The venue was located at Eurotel in front of  SM Southmall. When I came there, there were lots of guests, glorious food of course, and for the first time I saw Dayan wearing a gown with full make up on her face. She's a boyish type of girl that's why but she was gorgeous that night though.

I had a chance also to see my highschool batchmates again after a long time. It seems like a mini reunion for us.

                                      L-R: Joana, Anne, Johanna, Chiara, Nicole, Mariella, Jack

                                              The conference hall where the event was held

                                                           Totally missed these girls!


                                          After party! This is the reason why I stayed overnight!

                                           with the debutant, Dayan! with her yummy cupcake
                                                          which I had dozens of that lol!

That night was soo awesome! Also met new friends from Dayan's college classmates and we were all living young and wild and free! :))




No comments:

Post a Comment