Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hello, December!

It's the 1st day of December and Christmas is getting closer!

Today, I woke up at 6am and seriously, that was an extreme effort of me to wake up early that morning. Every Saturday, I have a 7am class and it is a must to be on school on time. That's why I hate Saturdays now since the start of the 2nd semester but I have no choice.

After school, I went to SM Bacoor with my friend, Paul and we bought some food for tomorrow's recollection. Actually, it was an unexpected recollection because we were just informed earlier about that and I'm not yet packed right now. Ok, so, after buying food stuffs, we decided to go home since we're both tired and sleepy.

When I got home, no one's home and I remembered that mom's going to be at Robinsons Imus to watch a play and she said to meet her there. So, I took a rest for about 2 hours and get myself fixed and went to Rob. We had dinner at Mcdo and finally went home after that!

This day was very tiring for me yet fun because I had the time to spend time with my mom which is very often. I hope this month will be fun and full of surprises! :))

Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment