Wednesday, November 27, 2013

OPM Night

This week was a very busy week for us MassComm students since it's our school's 10th founding anniversary and we were in charge to be the production team of 2 major events that were held.

On Tuesday, the school had a variety show in which all students have the opportunity to expose their talents. The show was managed by our production team. The show was entitled "Epic 10 OPM Night" featuring the OPM songs from our local singers/bands.

Luckily, I had the chance to be part of the team (technical team) and also a performer of the event. I was one of the singers of the show. It was my first time to perform on stage since my college life started. Last time I sang was when I was in high school during a singing contest and both had the same theme, OPM (Original Pinoy Music). I ranked 3rd place that time. :)

I was one of the singer of the Sessionistas and we were assigned to sing some of the OPM songs. I was with Elaine, Dave, Gianette, Sarah, Charles, Lester, Elyx and Allen our lead guitarist.

Here's the video of my performance. Sorry for the low video quality.


Torete by Moonstar 88


Ewan by Imago

The Sessionistas!


All in all, the show was a success and everyone was so happy especially the production team. All efforts were worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment