Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Jollibee's Cheesy Bacon Mushroom Burger

As I've promised in my last post, I'm going to taste those cravings that I've been wanted to eat and one of them was out of my list anymore. Tonight, I just ate the best burger I've ever eaten in my whole life! Mom and I decided to have dinner at Jollibee since there's no food at home so I think this is the chance for me to grab my wish.

and finally....


Jollibee's Cheesy Bacon Mushroom Burger is their new burger product.This mouth-watering burger is made up of a 1/3 pound 100% pure beef patty with melting cheese, bacon strips and mushrooms. 


It costs 129 pesos and 169 pesos with fries and drinks. 


Sorry for my wasted look but I just have to post this as a proof. Haha!

This is actually my new favorite burger from Jollibee after the Amazing Aloha. I must say that this is better than the previous one even they have the same kind of beef patty but, who wouldn't ignore bacon and cheese, right? So if I were you, don't waste your opportunity to have this overwhelming kind of experience. Surely it will make you want more. 

By the way, if you're a big fan of Thor, just add 95 pesos, I think so you could get a Thor Hammer Mjolnir USB! 



2 comments: