Sunday, November 10, 2013

CRAVINGS!

Lately, I've been drooling on some sweet and delicious foods that I see on the internet. My friends know me as a very "matakaw" person and that I can't deny. Haha! I love to eat every time, anywhere in any place. I'm not a picky person when it comes to food. Unlike other people, I really am a vegetable lover and it is a good fact for me since it is a healthy food. I could eat veggies in my whole life but meat will always be part of my life, I guess. I prefer vegetables from fruits but I also eat fruits sometimes.

I also love sweets! Everybody does, right? Chocolates, cakes, ice crams, doughnuts and other sweet recipes that will satisfy our sweet tooth is heaven to us. But, never forget to control on eating those because too much is not healthy to us.

So, in the past few days, here are some of the food that I'm am dying to eat for! Ugh!

Jollibee Cheesy Bacon Mushroom Burger

The all new Cheesy Bacon Mushroom Burger is the newest product of Jollibee. Been tempting to eat this! Soon, you'll be in my tummy!

Cronuts 

Half croissant, half doughnut. Must try this!

Bronuts


Leveled up Cronuts. This is a 2-layered doughnut and can be bought at Powerplant Mall, Rockwell. 



These are just some of the latest food trends over the internet and seriously my mouth drops seeing those glorious yummy food. Soon, I'm gonna have a taste of them all and I'll keep you guys updated about it. 

P.S: Pictures are from the internet not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment