Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Mi Amor 016

I thought I’d be a little different by greeting him on my blog instead of the usual Facebook wall post. 

Before the year ends, I just want to share what happened during the last days of the year. The very special moment of the year started this December 16th. My daily routine in life kinda changed when I met this guy. A half Japanese guy who made my "bitter" thoughts about loving someone and to be loved back disappear. Of all the boys who entered my life, I am very sure that he is the ONLY one who made me feel this special. Realtalk. If only I could erase the memories that I had with those dumbass guys and start everything with him and If only I knew him earlier, I think we are still together until now :""> (cheezy) 

No words can't explain how lucky I am to have him. Even if i'm not that "sweet girlfriend" type, he still continues to love me even more and I feel so guilty sometimes :( The effort that his doing is very very.... uhmm I can't explain It just makes me feel happy and super special. The bondings that we had and WE WILL have will always be memorable to me. I really appreciate all those efforts (kahit 'di halata)

I am very thankful for everything. It's hard to put feelings into words but I hope you know I love you and think about you everyday. You do something to me that no one ever has, you've loved me for me. 







Sorry I wasn't there to celebrate New Year with you :( See you on the 2nd! (hoepfully) Happy New Year! I love you so much <3 <3 <3 Hoping to spend more years with you :))) 


No comments:

Post a Comment